In 2003, four trial lawyers with decades of experience trying personal injury cases in the state and federal courts in Washington and Oregon joined forces to form the Vancouver, WA law firm of Caron, Colven, Robison & Shafton.
Now with over 100 years of combined experience, Caron, Colven, Robison & Shafton is an established personal injury law firm in Vancouver. Our staff members have been working together with our attorneys for over ten years, and we have handled more leading appellate cases than any other firm in the region. In order to provide the best possible representation, we currently concentrate our practice on personal injury and wrongful death cases arising mainly from motor vehicle collisions and other accidents.
We won’t roll over and let the insurance company take advantage of you. Our track record of success in past cases includes obtaining substantial settlements and verdicts in business litigation, real estate matters, construction cases, investment frauds, automobile accident claims, trucking accident lawsuits, premises liability cases, products liability, crime victims, toxic exposure, and wrongful death actions in state and federal courts in Oregon and Washington.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, or if a family member or loved one has died due to the negligence or wrongful acts of another, contact us today for a FREE initial consultation. Below are some of the damages our Vancouver, Washington injury law firm has helped personal injury clients receive compensation:
- Property damage: We can help with your property damage claim, appraisal, and negotiations including diminished value claims.
- Medical bills: With rising health care costs, medical bills are a big problem. It is an even bigger problem when you were injured as a result of the actions of someone else. Consistent treatment and good records are a big help. Read our article on selecting a chiropractor before seeking such treatment.
- Lost wages: When you are injured and can no longer perform your work, it is devastating both financially and mentally. Your quality of life deteriorates. Insurance companies count on taking advantage of the stress and hardship their insureds cause you and your loved ones.
- Pain and suffering: Although it is hard to put a price on pain and suffering, money damages are the only way we can achieve justice for you. How long, how bad and how interfering are your injuries? These things determine the value of your loss.
- Physical disability: Becoming physically disabled as the result of an accident is very traumatizing. In addition to the physical distress, severe mental stress and decreased quality of life can result. Our experience in handling such claims can make a big difference in your future.